De.Haze plug-in for Adobe® Photoshop® – blows away haze and fog.
Turns hazy horizons into colored skies.
Creates a tremendous look of your landscape and skyline views.
- Calculates depth information for every pixel and creates depth map for entire image.
- Creates the dehazed image on the current or on a new layer.
- Embed it into action sets to automate dehazing.
- Supported Modes: RGB with 8/16/32 bit/Channel
- Adobe® Photoshop® CS/CS2/CS3/CS4/CS5/CS6/CC/CC2014/CC2015/CC2015.5/CC2017,
Adobe® Photoshop® Elements 4/5/6/7/8/9/10/11/12/13/14/15
Windows® PC (32/64-bit running Windows® Vista® x86/x64, Windows7® x86/x64, Windows8® x86/x64)
- Adobe® Photoshop® CS5/CS6/CC/CC2014/CC2015/CC2015.5/CC2017,
Adobe® Photoshop® Elements 12/13/14/15
Intel® Macintosh® (64-bit running OS X® 10.7 and up)
The Venice image below has been sky-colored.
You can access the plugin via the filter menu (Filters->EVEnX.com->De.Haze).
NEW: An order includes lifetime free updates for this product.
Any questions, please send eMail to firstname.lastname@example.org. All purchased products from EVEnX.com can be used in commercial as well as personal use.